Claims & Dispute Management
Asgard have assisted clients on some of the largest and most challenging projects globally, advising senior management and board members on contractual, commercial and dispute issues.
Construction claims are frequently complex and require an in-depth understanding of the contract documents, legal context and technical issues. Our hands-on experience of these components enables a robust and effective claims submission.
For larger disputes and claims, we assemble and lead multidisciplinary teams, which can include production and technical staff from various disciplines, quantum support, programming, external legal and technical experts, as well as animation and visual modelling experts.
Our services include:
- Interim and final particulars for delay and disruption, loss and/or expense, prolongation, liquidated and management of change;
- Forensic delay analysis including both prospective and retrospective techniques;
- Contractual claims for adverse ground conditions including those arising out of Geotechnical Baseline Reports (GBR);
- Measurement claims including claims for omitted items and substantial increases or decreases in quantities;
- Insurance claims; and
- Valuation of variations, contra charges and defective work.
Tel: +65 6977 9590
Asgard Project Solutions (PTE.) Ltd
10 Anson Rd,
Tel: +852 8191 7235
Asgard Project Solutions Ltd
22/F, 3 Lockhart Road